Electric Water Heaters
An outer casing made of 0.6 mm thick steel sheets that are electrostatically painted at 200 °C.
2. A boiler made of a steel sheet after a process of extra deep extrusion, that is 2.0 mm thick, particularly suitable for enamelling, and whose endurance is tested at a pressure of 15 atmospheres. The water tank has one horizontal welding seam (instead of three), which ensures:
• Maximum resistance to corrosion.
• High mechanical endurance.
• An unlimited lifespan.
• Fewer joins – weldings, and consequently an improved vitrification application.
3. Strong ecological polyurethane insulation, 20 kg/m3 density and 20 mm thickness.
4. Electrical resistance of 3500W with a safety thermostat that can easily be replaced.
5. Magnesium rod.
7. Enamelled spiral exchanger (only in electro-boilers).